- Deep knowledge of Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes, GitHub Actions.
- Experience with Azure DevOps (Container App, Container Registry, Azure Cache, Azure Cosmos DB)
- Understanding of Azure Infrastructure services advantages and their limitations.
- Experience in configuring & monitoring different attributes and handling scale-up and scale-down scenarios for the application in Azure.
- Experience in building and deploying containers on a cloud platform using an automated CI / CD pipeline.
- Strong understanding and experience of security implementation.
- Proficiency in working with MongoDB and Postgres.
- Minimum 2 years of previous work experience.
- Proficiency in English (technical) and Russian languages (preferable).
- Lead a new DevOps department.
- Work with product owners, developers, and quality analysts to drive delivery and participate in all phases of software development.
- Mentor and coach the team members.
- Provide functional and technical expertise on applications.
- Assist in the support and maintenance of applications.
- Create and constantly improve the documentation.
What we offer:
- Part-time position, remote work or office-based.
- Focus on long-term employment.
- Work without strict control and with a focus on results.
- Salary review based on the results of the probationary period and career growth prospects.
- Established corporate culture.
- Fair and timely compensation.
- Assistance with relocation to Estonia and necessary documentation.
Who we are:
- Operating for over 15 years.
- Located in Peetri, Estonia – production area of over 2000 m2.
- Stable and growing company.
How to apply:
- Through the form on the website cv.piar.ee.
- Send your resume to the project coordinator Alexander at email@example.com.