- Developing POS stands
- 3D visualisation/render
and preparing production ﬁles.
Here’s what we’re looking for
- Understanding of structural design of mechanisms and components
- Experienced in prototyping, testing and proving feasibility of a design
- Ability to work on concurrent projects, ensuring deadlines are met on time
- Experienced working with Solidworks 3D CAD (essential) to generate 3D models and assemblies
- OnShape, 360 Fusion
Good to have:
A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Product Design, Design Engineering or a related discipline
Who We are:
- For the last 15 Years developing POS products, like Displayers
and Shop-n-shop Solutions.
- Based in Peetri, Sära tee 1 – 2000m2 production area
- Stable and growing company with Estonia based capital.
- 99% export-orientated.
Employment type: Full-time
Workplace type: On-site
Job location: Tallinn / Peetri, Sära tee 1